Finding the perfect wedding attendant gift. Because your bridemaids and groomsmen are some of your closest friends, and because they’ve done a great deal to help make your wedding day special, it’s thoughtful and a common practice to present them with traditional groomsmen or bridesmaid gifts – small tokens of your gratitude for all they’ve done. What form these gifts take will vary from couple to couple, but the current trend these days is something personalized.
• Wedding Day Accessories – necklaces, earrings, bracelets or evening purses
• Personalized Framed Photo or Album of the bride with her ladies
• Monogrammed Compact Mirrors and Lipstick Cases
• Personalized Gift Baskets – catering to each maid’s personal hobbies or interests
• Charm Bracelets with a small memento charm from the wedding day
• Monogrammed Bathrobe and Slippers
• Gift Certificates to a Day Spa
• Bridal Luncheon, after the honeymoon
Gifts for the Groomsmen:
• Monogrammed, Leather-bound Flasks
• Personalized Cuff Links
• Monogrammed Pocket Watches
• Etched Cigar Cases
• Professional Poker Kits
• Engraved Business Card Holders
• Engraved Martini Glasses with Bar Tools
• Thank You Golf Tournament, after the honeymoon
The Maid of Honor and the Best Man are usually given a slightly more extravagant gift than the rest of the wedding attendants. This is because they are the closest to you and typically have the most wedding day responsibilities.
Whatever gifts you choose, it is truly ‘the thought that counts’. Get creative and show your wedding party how much you appreciate their friendship.
The bridal section of Free World Mall has dozens of great wedding gift ideas. Shop online and save!